Friday, January 05, 2007

I got tons of body wash as Christmas gifts. Hmmm... Are people trying to tell me something? For some strange reason I get the similar gifts every year. 2006 was the year of the body wash, 2005 was the year of the blouses and shirts - all of which were too small for me and 2004 was the year of the bags.
I hate getting clothes. My friends and family refuse to believe that I am not a size small and always get me something too small. I ended up giving away all the clothes I got in 2005. Oh well, at least this new year I'll be spending a lot of time in the bath.
My husband gave me the same gift he gives me every year - something he likes. When this first happened I started dropping hints about what I wanted. It didn't work, so I tried pointing out the stuff I liked every time we went to the mall. It still didn't work. Its come to the point where I give him a detailed list of what I like, complete with the store name and mall where the store is located. It still didn't work. This year I think I'll get him something I like and just have a gift swap.

No comments: